The National Health Funding Body is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Commissioner’s Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government World Wide Websites. Any information you provide to us will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it and will not be disclosed to any other party unless your written consent has been obtained.
When you visit this website, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes or systems administration purposes:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site you have visited
- The type of browser you are using.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the logs.
Electronic mail addresses
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose without your consent.
You should note that there are inherent risks associated with using the Internet as a transmission medium in that when you send information over the Internet it might be possible for other people to see what you are sending. If this is of concern to you, then you should use other methods of communication.
This website may record ‘cookies’ which remember the parts of the site that you access in order to improve the performance of the website during your visit. This information is only used for site access and administration purposes.